The Acurity Pharmacy Continuing Education (CE) Program is free to all Acurity members. We are pleased to provide members with a convenient way to obtain the CE credits required to maintain licensure.
We also offer pharmacy directors quarterly CE reports, so that they can track their staff CE participation and maintain records to show compliance with Joint Commission standards for staff education.
Educational Program Types:
- Teleconference Series: monthly, lunchtime, one-hour CE teleconferences
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Forums: opportunity to discuss and share ideas regarding stewardship with peers
- Clinical Pharmacy Forums: opportunity to discuss and share ideas with peers
- Committee Meetings: opportunity for Acurity to provide educational information and receive member feedback
- Home Study CE: homestudy CE for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
Please contact our Senior Vice President of Clinical Pharmacy Services Liz Shlom for more information.